Providing Treatment for Addictions including Alcohol and Drugs in Melksham
Gladstones Clinics private treatment for addiction and associated disorders, including mental health, in Melksham.
At Gladstone private rehab clinics we specialise in
- drug addictions and alcohol
- gambling addiction
- gaming addiction
- sex addicition
- eating disorders
- social media and phone addictions.
- Mood disorders
- mental health problems.
Gladstones private alcohol and drug addiction clinics treat all forms of addiction, including drug and alcohol addiction. That’s because we know people from Melksham suffer from a wide range of addictions. In particular, alcohol addiction which causes heart ache for many individuals and families. While some treatment centers in the UK focus solely on one type of addiction, Gallstones focus on all addictions and mental health issues.
If you are living in Melksham and need help with one of the issues above call Freephone 0808 258 2350 for a confidential chat or email email@example.com
Alcohol Addiction Rehab in Melksham
Gladstones can help you or your loved ones overcome alcohol addiction. We specialise in treating alcohol addictions and have a track record in helping people with their recovery.We are very proud of our treatment record in helping people get their life back on track. Gladstones Rehab Clinics offers a residential rehab programme for alcoholism that applies abstinence-based, integrative treatments and a non 12-step philosophy as part of our treatment model.
Drug Addiction Rehab in Melksham
When you are addicted to drugs it can be almost impossible to stop. Gladstones can help you with your overpowering cravings and unpleasant physical side-effects. We are able to work with you in our clinics to achieve total absences from drugs.
The Problem with Addiction in Melksham
The Wiltshire Substance Misuse Needs Assessment 2019 describes Wiltshire’s Life Course Substance Misuse Health Needs Assessment (HNA), which reviews the county’s drug and alcohol prevalence, risk factors, impact, current provision and recommendations. In particular it highlights a number of issues including –
- In 2018/2019 there were 127 new presentations to young people’s substance misuse services (for ages 11-18) in Wiltshire (PHE – NDTMS, 2019a).
- In 2016-2017 PHE estimates around 1% of the adult population of Wiltshire were dependent on alcohol This is slightly lower than the estimated national prevalence of 1.35%28.
- In 2016-17 estimates for the prevalence of opiate and crack use suggested around 1,337 users of one, or both, of these drugs in Wiltshire. This represents a prevalence of approximately 0.44%, which is roughly half of the estimated prevalence for the South West region, and England as a whole
- Over the course of 2018/19 there were a total of 782 new presentations to adult drug and alcohol services in Wiltshire. Half of those were seeking help for alcohol misuse alone
Futher reading can be found at https://www.wiltshireintelligence.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Substance-misuse-HNA-Final-version.pdf
Melksham is a town on the River Avon in Wiltshire, England, about 4.5 miles northeast of Trowbridge and 6 miles south of Chippenham. At the 2011 census, it had a population of 19,357, making it Wiltshire’s fifth-largest settlement after Swindon, Salisbury, Chippenham and Trowbridge. Wikipedia
We are able to support you or a loved one if you are suffering from any Drug and Alcohol problems. Call Freephone 0808 258 2350 for a confidential chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org .